Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
We offer you medical and prescription drug coverage that is competitive, affordable and meets your needs. Johnsonville pays 85 percent of the cost of the plans. You have a choice of several options, with unique features shaped by input from our Johnsonville Members.
You can receive significant discounts on your premiums if you (and your spouse, if also covered) actively participate in our wellness programs.
You may choose between two dental plans, depending on your needs.
Whether you use eyeglasses or contacts, we’ve got you covered. Members can choose between two vision coverage plans. Both plans include discounts for laser vision corrective surgery.
If an illness or injury keeps you from working, you’re protected.
- Short-term disability coverage provides you with weekly income for up to 26 weeks.
- Long-term disability coverage provides you with monthly income if you continue to be disabled after 26 weeks.
Life and AD&D Insurance
Johnsonville offers financial protection for you and your loved ones in the event tragedy occurs.
- Basic life and AD&D insurance: Johnsonville provides this protection at no cost to you.
- Optional life insurance for you and your dependents: Most Members can choose to purchase additional life insurance coverage for themselves, their spouses and their children.
Tax-Free Spending Accounts
Johnsonville offers you two tax-free spending accounts; one for health care expenses and one for dependent care expenses.
It’s never too early to save for your retirement. The Johnsonville 401(k) Plan can help you reach your retirement savings goals.
- You can make contributions to the plan on a traditional 401(k) before-tax basis or a Roth 401(k) after-tax basis – or both.
- Johnsonville matches your contributions to the plan. For the first 1% of your pay that you contribute, Johnsonville matches you dollar for dollar. For the next 2% to 6% of your pay that you contribute, Johnsonville matches you fifty cents on the dollar. You are able to receive a match on both your regular pay and your monthly bonus.
We Work as a Team, We Win as a Team. In addition to helping you save for your retirement, our Profit Sharing Plan will put a contribution into your plan account based on a percentage of the company’s annual profits.
Paid Time Off
To be your most productive, you need to relax and re-energize! We encourage our members to take all of the paid time off (PTO) they earn each year. The exact amount of PTO you receive depends on your years of service and your employment classification. Unused PTO can be carried over from year to year.
Johnsonville observes the following holidays: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.